For Class 1:
- Candidates must be between 5years 6 months and 6 years 5 months, (Should not be below 5years 6 months above 6 years 5 months) as of April 14 of the year of admission application.
- Name and date of birth once registered in the school will not be changed throughout school years.
- Candidates should have passed UKG.
Form Distribution: Baishak 2,3,4.
Required documents to be submitted with the form
- Photocopy of the latest Mark sheet of UKG from the current school and a recommendation from the school.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Government) compulsory.
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Citizenship and Lalpurja of one’s own house/or proof showing the relationship of the owner).
- Dalit, Physically Challenged and other minority candidates must produce attested certificates from the concern authorities to opt for his/her category.
For other Classes:
We generally don’t take admission in other classes except class 1 and 11. You may drop application (with contact number and other details) at the school gate between February ~ March. If there is vacancy in any class, you will be called for the further process.
Admission Process for Class 11
Form distribution starts after SEE result.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- The shortlisted students will have to pass an interview before being finally selected to study in SXJ
The Application form Submission:
- The completely filled application form (issued by the school)
- Admit Card (issued by the school)
- Class 9 Report Card (Photocopy)
- Class 10 Report Card (Photocopy)
- SEE Grade-sheet (Internet Print)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
Entrance Examination Syllabus:
The entrance examination will test the knowledge of the candidate in Maths, Science, English and IQ through objective type questions.